(a) Introduction service, 12% including VAT of rent due for the term of the tenancy agreed
a) Market the property and obtain satisfactory references.
b) Obtain the first month’s rent along with a deposit of a minimum of the equivalent of one months rent from the Tenant before the start of the Tenancy.
c) Arrange a Standing Order Registration for the monthly rent payable from the tenant (where possible)
(b) Rent collection service, 14.5% including VAT of rent due monthly
To include: Points a – c above, and
d) Collect monthly rent due from Tenant and forward balance after any deductions to the Landlord/Landlord’s bank and provide the Landlord with monthly statements.
(c) Management service, 18% including VAT of rent due monthly
To include: Points a – d above, and
e) Respond to any maintenance problems reported by the Tenant and arrange repairs
There is a minimum fee of £800.00 including VAT for all the above services or the percentage of the fee for each service being the equivalent of six months’ commission whichever is the greater even if not negotiated by Forest Estate Agents.
1. Full reference and ‘Right to Rent’ check (over the age of 18) £66.00 including VAT per person
2. Credit check and ‘Right to Rent’ check (for permitted occupiers) £12.00 including VAT per person
3. Preparation of an Inventory by an inventory clerk, (by third party appointment, subject to quote/may be subject to change)
Studios from £120 including VAT
Two Bed from £132 including VAT
Three bed from £156 including VAT
Four/Five beds from £180 including VAT
4. Preparation of our standard Tenancy Agreement £120.00 including VAT
5. Preparation of an Extension Agreement for the Tenancy £120.00 including VAT
6. Continuation of a tenancy as a statutory periodic on Let Only Service £90.00 including VAT (Forest Agreements only)
7. Serving section 21 Notice on unmanaged properties £35.00 including VAT
8. Visits during a void period for each visit £35.00 including VAT
9. Inspections of unmanaged properties £50.00 including VAT
10. Organising refurbishment during void periods (managed properties only) £200.00 including VAT
11. Registration for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme £60.00 including VAT
12. Preparation and submission of TDS dispute adjudication £95.00 including VAT (managed properties only)
13. Preparation of documentation for Court proceedings £60.00 including VAT per hour
14. Attendance by Forest Estate Agents at Court or a tribunal on behalf of the Landlord £65.00 including VAT per hour plus the reasonable costs and expenses
15. Duplicate statements provided to the Landlord or his accountant £20.00 including VAT for the statements covering all or part of the tax year
16. Dealing with insurance claims on behalf of Landlord £150.00 including VAT (managed properties only)
Withdrawal from an Agreed Offer £200.00 including VAT
Sales Commission if Tenant purchases the Property 0.5% inc VAT including VAT of the purchase price.
Consultancy for the following (£25.00 including VAT for any of the below):
* Additional inspections to a property if we are managing;
* Having extra sets of keys cut;
* Arranging any third party contractors prior to the start of a Tenancy if not managing;
* Arranging safety checks and EPC’s if not managing;
* Arranging installation of smoke alarms or carbon monoxide detectors if not managing.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
We are members of the following institutions and bodies:
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN FOR SALES AND LETTINGS (TPO)
The TPO is a government approved scheme that provides independent redress in relation to disputes between consumers and property agents. We commit ourselves to the TPO’s codes of conduct and we’re confident in giving our clients the peace of mind that the TPO offers free and impartial redress in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
ASSOCIATION OF RESIDENTIAL LETTING AGENTS (ARLA) propertymark
We are proud to be a member of ARLA Propertymark, being the UK’s foremost professional and regulatory body for letting agents. By using an ARLA Propertymark Protected agent, consumers have the peace of mind their agent will provide a professional service and their money is safeguarded by Propertymark’s Client Money Protection scheme.
An electronic version of our CMP certificate provided by Propertymark can be found here: Client Money Protection - Certificate.pdf
The Propertymark Conduct and Membership Rules can be found here: https://www.propertymark.co.uk/working-in-the-industry/member-requirements/
Forest Estate Agents Limited: 1 Cavendish Terrace High Street Feltham TW13 4HE. Company Number 2777723